Skip to main content

Dual Enrollment (Cabrillo)

Community College Access for Current PVUSD High School Students:

VA students may be dual enrolled at a local community college during the school year. Students must have a dual enrollment form approved and electronically signed by your school counselor. Keep in mind, these are college courses that will appear on both the PVUSD high school and college transcripts, which will effect GPA. For more information regarding concurrent enrollment at Cabrillo College, click here.


Cabrillo College's Dual Enrollment page

Cabrillo College's Course Schedules


How to Apply for Dual Enrollment

How to apply for dual enrollment

Dual Enrollment E-Form Instructions

Dual Enrollment E-Form Instructions

Upload Vaccination Card Instructions

Upload Vaccination Card Instructions


How to submit dual enrollment form
How to get Cabrillo Transcript
How to look at and register for classes
How to plan for future transfer to a university (For experienced students)
How to plan out an associates degree